The 4396710 and 4396841 Whirlpool water filters are used in a variety of different fridge freezers from several manufacturers. These filters should be change out every six months or so in order to maintain the quality of the water that is dispensed from your kitchens refrigerator.
These models of refrigerator water filter fits a large variety of refrigerators from Kenmore, KitchenAid, Amana, Maytag, Viking and of course Whirlpool. It is ANSI/NSF certified to standards 42 & 53 for the reduction of a variety of contaminants.
The Whirlpool 4396710 Water filter boasts a 97% reduction in Chlorine, 99.7% reduction in Class I Particulates, and also greatly reduces the quantity of Lead, Mercury and Absestos. The Whirlpool 4396710 readily replaces the existing water filter in any of the following refrigerator models:
- ED2JHGXRQ02, ED5PHEXRQ01
- GC3CHAXNQ00, GC3SHEXNS01, GC3SHEXNT01, GC3PHEXNQ01, GC3PHEXNS03
- GC5SHEXNB04, GC5SHEXNT01, GC5SHEXNS04
- KSRU25CRST01, KSRU25CRWH00, KSRL25FRWH01, KSRU25CRSS01,
- KSRW25CRSS01, KSRL25FRBT01, KSRW25CRSS03,
- KSBP23INSS00, KSBS23INBT01, KSBS25INSS01, and others.
And for any of the following filter numbers:
- 4396710, 4396710B, 4396711, 4396710P PUR Ultimate
- 9020, 9030, 46-9020, 46-9030, 469020, 469030
- T1RFWB2, T1WB2, T1WB2L, T1RFKB1, T1KB1, T1KB2, T1RFKB2
- 2260538, 2260515, 2260538
If you own one of the refrigerators/water filters listed above then you need the 4396710 replacement water filter.
Another commonly used Whirlpool water filter is the 4396841. The Whirlpool 4396841 is used in a variety of refrigerators that feature PUR Measure or Fast Fill functionality. The Whirlpool 4396841 will replace any of the following water filter models:
- Whirlpool 4396841B
- Whirlpool 2305267/Whirlpool 2305222
- Whirlpool 95357630
- Whirlpool T2RFWG2/T2WG2/T2WG2L/T1WG2/T1WG2L
- Whirlpool P2RFWG2
- Viking RWFFRSXS
- KitchenAid 4396842/43967842B
Buy some extra 4396841 water filters today if you currently use one of these filters in your refrigerator. No matter which model your fridge freezer needs, I recommend that you buy a combo pack so you will have spares on hand six months down the road when it is time to replace the part.