Siemens is a German company that while famous for many things, also makes home appliances. Siemens is well known company for its kitchen appliances, and is one the best-ranked manufacturers in this field due to its engineering expertise.
This great firm has over 160 years of experience in manufacturing. Siemens appliances are built according to the needs of customers, and are carefully built to the highest standards. They carefully test each product to ensure high quality. Siemens appliances have a reputation for being long lasting, and they are considered by many to be one of the best brands.
Siemens manufacture cooking appliances, dishwasher, washing machine, refrigerators, freezers, etc… They were also manufacturing mobile appliances but they exited that business in 2005. Siemens appliances are part of the BSH group of companies, which includes Neff and Bosch. There are some factors that lead to appliances such as Siemens refrigerator reviews being quite positive, they include:
- Experience – over 160 years
- Testing – products are quality tested
- Great Designs – easy to use models
- Energy Efficient – designed to limit current draw and save electricity
- Cooking expertise – produce quality ovens, cooker hoods, microwave oven and warming drawers.
- Cooling appliances – Siemens refrigerators and fridge freezers are known for their high quality.
- Dish washing appliances – production of reliable dishwashers that provide an excellent wash.
- Washing appliances – wide range of washing machine, washer dryers and tumble driers.
With this wide range of Siemens appliances in production, it is quite possible to fully equip a home solely with branded appliances from Siemens.